Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009

2:15 pm / Posted by i77uddin /

Salam and hello to all readers...


Photobucket

I just wanna wish you all Happy New Year 2009! Hopefully, we can start our new chapter in our life with prosperity and more success to come. To my beloved Malaysia, I pray that 2009 will be a better year for us after all of sort problems and dilemmas such as political conflicts, natural disaster (landslide at Bukit Antarabangsa) and also economic recession problem. All Malaysian should play pivotal role to bring back glimmer of hopes for 2009.

firework

Indeed, 2008 gave me lot of new experiences in my life and I think now I want to add some resolutions for this year. Its true, I still have a lot to achieve in my life and I promised to myself to improve all my weakness and unintentional mistakes during 2008. Year after year, time after time, we keep older and now I'm unofficially 22. Somehow I wonder, how fast time is it? Now, I 'm in my last year at USM. Three years come and go. Wow. Perhaps, I should start enjoy all my 'sisa-sisa hidup di USM' before graduate on forthcoming August.

Insya-Allah...Amin

Ah-ha,
Last but not least, to my MUFC, all the best for 2009. If we can do DOUBLE (BPL Champion and UCL Champion) last year, why not this year we repeat the glorious TREBLE which is last time we won it on season 1998-1999. It was ten years ago and now it is the perfect time to achieve it back! Sorry guys, but I just can't push away my obsession and fanaticism towards MUFC. It is something inevitable. Everybody have their own interest and obsession right?. Hehehe. Win, draw or lose...I'm UNITED.




Labels:

3 comments:

Comment by OLIVE on 1 January 2009 at 16:52

Nice

Comment by i77uddin on 1 January 2009 at 16:59

Thanx...aprreciate it!

Comment by i77uddin on 1 January 2009 at 17:00

Thanx...appreciate it!

Post a Comment