Introduction

1:03 am / Posted by i77uddin /

Alhamdulillah...after one month I collected all my stuffs and materials, nowadays I will be able to post and share them with public. I am very grateful to God because finally I'm blogging.

For my first post, I would like to discuss about role of State Planning Committee. Every states in Malaysia should have their own State Planning Committee (SPC). The SPC consists of:

  1. Chairman (Menteri Besar or Chief Minister);
  2. Vice Chairman (EXCO appointed by State Authority);
  3. State Government Secretary;
  4. Director of State Rural and Town Planning department;
  5. Director of State Land and Mines department;
  6. Director of State Economic Planning Unit department;
  7. Director of State Public Works department;
  8. State Law Advisor;
  9. State Financial Officer;
  10. State Advance Officer;
  11. Director of State Environment department;
  12. less than 4 other members appointed by State Authority.
Roles of SPC

SPC responsible to:
  1. encourage cultivation, usage and land development.
  2. advise State Government
  3. Help and encourage information and methodology regarding town planning

0 comments:

Post a Comment