Preface...

12:45 am / Posted by i77uddin /

Salam. Praise be to Allah. We praise Allah and seek help, forgiveness and guidance. Whomever Allah guides, no one can lead astray.

This blog has been prepared to accomplish my Studio Project this semester as we can share our thought and idea about governance/participatory planning in Malaysia together. I always inspired by Tun by the way he expressing his feeling and thought in his blog. Hopefully, I can follow his foot steps to become a mankind who always contribute something to his country.

It is hoped that readers kindly will be able to comment and respond to all my postings. I will improve and correct any of my mistakes. No body is perfect. I can assure that this blog will not just stop by Friday, 26 Disember 2008 (due date for this project). God willing, I will keep updating my blog to share with the public about any issue regarding planning in Malaysia

0 comments:

Post a Comment